Video on demand | Original air date: May 16, 2018
What do the best wealth industry professionals have in common? They provide the very best service for their clients. Every time. Without fail.
So: what are their secrets? How do they deliver such great service time and time again? What’s the process – and can anyone use it?
- Strategy – how to create a successful client engagement strategy for your business
- Process - creating a client engagement process that works for you and delivers consistent results for your clients
- Implementation – how to successfully train your staff and roll-out your client engagement procedures
- Referrals – delivering a great customer experience that drives referrals
To survive in today’s ever-changing business landscape, you need to provide real-time, personalized experiences to your clients.
Register today and learn powerful customer engagement and retention strategies that will transform the way you engage and retain clients.
Institute accredited CE
CFP, CHS, CHFC, CLU and equivalent designations*
*Equivalent designations may include, but are not limited to, CA, CFA, CPA, CEBS, CFP, CGA, CIM, CMA, CMP, CSWP, EPC, FCSI, MTI, PFP, RFP, RPA, TE, TEP
It is the responsibility of participants to confirm that Institute-accredited and Institute-approved CE meet the CE requirements of other relevant organizations and provincial licensing bodies. For more information on Institute-accredited CE visit: http://www.iafe.ca/ce-accreditation-faq.aspx
After a successful tennis career Jennifer joined the financial industry in 2003. Jennifer quickly discovered how much she enjoys working with families and helping them to achieve their goals. Leveraging the discipline and work ethic developed during her tennis career, Jennifer has been instrumental in creating the award winning process used by DFS.
As a Portfolio Manager and Certified Financial Planner, Jennifer has an inherent ability to understand clients’ needs, and develop portfolios to help them reach their goals quickly and efficiently.Awards
– Multi-Service Advisor of the Year (Wealth Professional Canada Awards 2017)
– Engagement, Loyalty & Client Care Award (Wealth Professional Canada Awards 2016)
– Small Business of the Year (Mississauga Board of Trade 2014)
– Top Financial Planner in Mississauga (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 Top Choice Awards)
- Client engagement strategies for wealth professionals
- CE Quiz
- Short Quiz | 3 Questions | CE Credit
- Professional Resources
- Client Engagement Strategies: Top 13 Questions to ask yourself on a regular basis
- Client Engagement Strategies: Top 5 Tips to create great talent experiences
- Speaker Presentation: Client engagement strategies for wealth professionals